Sunday, November 18, 2012

This blog....

Dear reader,

I started this blog to share my journey in the world of yoga.
I began a yoga teacher training a week ago, and want to register my learnings,  what it does to me and if it changes me over the next coming year.

Just to manage your expectations:
  • I'm an engineer by education - please don't expect well written blogposts but I'll try not to make it look like a detailed report of an experiment either
  • I'm very rational about things - yoga for me at this moment is bending my body in all the different ways you can think of. The whole spiritual part of yoga is at this moment not my cup of tea. Apparently, this is a very Western approach to yoga.
So if you are ok with that, I hope that you will enjoy my posts over the next coming year. If you want to share something, feel free to do so in the comment section.

Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment